It's hard to believe that we leave in just a few days. My kids are FINALLY excited....and I get to take 15 wonderful students and Lisa Ray with me this time too. And yes, I'm already planning for 2019.
Anyhow....this year will be great! On Thursday we are having a Sound of Music get together. I wish we would have done that last year. It will be fun to watch with them and then be in the exact location the movie was filmed. Oh, I AM excited!!
I am following a few Austria Instagram sites....and I LOVE the pics I see. Here are just a couple. SOON we will SEE these IN PERSON. Won't that be great!! I love to expose students to the city I fell in love with so long ago. I enjoy watching them fall into wanderlust as well. And to see them all change with the culture. I do have the best job in the world!
![]() |
| Rathaus |
![]() |
| Stephansdom |


No comments:
Post a Comment