Today is Sunday. The English speaking ward was all the way across town, but it was NOT at 9am so it is the one we chose to go to. Getting ready for church was fun....we were going somewhere new. It took us an hour to get to church riding on the trains and walking. But we made it a few minutes early and got to enjoy listening to the prelude music. A lady from Ghana who has lived in Wien for 30 years introduced herself. I LOVE being a member of this church. She was INSTANTLY family. Her name (though I'm pretty sure I will misspell it) is Messi. I thought of Cody....hahaha
It was a lovely service with some great words. I loved the talk on VULNERABILITY. He referenced Brene Brown a lot. She is wonderful!
It was so fun to be with my two kiddos to go to church. Usually while in Wien I go alone. But not today. I had to document the experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment